Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fall TV

Because I know you were waiting with baited breath, here are the brilliant programs I'm watching this fall:
  • Heroes: Not as good as last season, but hopefully I'll at least be able to keep up with it. Plus, Milo Ventimiglia is HOT.
  • Prison Break: Finally caught up with this show. And they're back in jail. Hopefully they break out again.
  • Nip/Tuck: The show got a facelift when Christian & Shawn moved to LA. Well they had to do something after cancelling Dirt
  • Scrubs: It's the last season, I have to watch.
  • Private Practice: The show is slowly growing on me. If Taye Diggs would just take his shirt off, I'd be hooked.
  • Project Runway: Determined to FINALLY keep up with this show.
  • Sarah Silverman Program: She's back, and as offensive as ever.
  • Gossip Girl: Located and shot in my neighborhood, this is the next OC I've been waiting for. Now if they would just cast me as a series regular, we'd be in business.
  • Grey's Anatomy: Will Izzie and George stay together or won't they? I don't know, but whatever the outcome, I hope it ends with Meredith dying a slow, painful death.
  • Ugly Betty: Best show ever!
  • The Office: Finally catching on to this one, it can get so awkward it's painful to watch. But I do anyway.
  • Desperate Housewives: Haven't watched this show in two years, yet I can still follow it? Brilliant writing or trashy soap drama? My guess is a little bit of both.
  • Brothers & Sisters: My favorite of them all, if they would just make it a little less depressing!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your comment about Taye Diggs taking his shirt off just made me laugh... because last week, he did! Have you caught up to the hot scene between him and Audra MacDonald yet?! Oh wait... I forgot our CABLE ISN'T WORKING!!!! AAAAHHH!!!