Saturday, July 21, 2007

Making Up For Lost Time

I haven't been updating this blog very much recently, and for that I apologize. It's just too tough when you're hiding from the Beckhams. And by hiding I mean scouring the city for a sighting.

I would also like to issue an apology to my dear Lindsay Lohan for being rough on her in the past. The truth is, La Lohan is actually one of the kindest, most considerate people in the Business. Think about it...never to be one to steal the spotlight, she stepped aside and entered rehab to give others some time in the limelight. For a month we once again enjoyed Britney's crazy antics (disowning her mother, making up poor excuses for attacking cars with umbrellas, wearing mismatching underwear, etc.), Paris's jail behavior, Nicole getting knocked up, and the like.

But La Lohan has finally had enough. After turning 21 and leaving rehab (how anticlimactic for the party girl to be sober on her 21st...or was she?), girlfriend has been ALL over the tabs lately, including partying in Vegas, sporting her alcohol detection ankle bracelet (ya know, just to prove it's ACTUALLY water inside that water bottle), and most recently, turning herself in to the LAPD over her DUI a few months ago. I cannot WAIT for that mugshot! I'm saving a spot for it on my wall right between Paris and Nicole's.

And so, with a short break for us to be reminded just how much we love her, La Lohan has returned in full force. Thanks for being so considerate, Lindsay. You have no idea how much it means to me.

No comments: