Sunday, August 12, 2007



Is it sick that I am transfixed everytime I see a photo of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens together (in other words, am I 13 years old?)? I am just fascinated by this new power couple. Think about it...they are the new Britney and Justin.

Everyone is transixed by them. They are stars of the biggest pre-teen/teen movement of this generation. They probably get freaky in the bedroom but have to keep it clean in public for their 11 year old fans (um, did I just write that?).
They are definitely the publicist's dream: the perfect looking couple. What many teens will try to live up to. Like Joni and Chachi. And I can't wait until their scandalous breakup, and their songs about the other one cheating on them ("Cry Me A River," anybody?)

But I guess everyone is allowed to be freaky every once in a while (how bizarre is this photo?!):

No comments: