Wednesday, May 9, 2007

American Idol is everywhere

Just like Wicked, (see previous post), I cannot seem to get away from American Idol. Normally I do not have any issues with this, as you can tell from the fact that probably half of my posts are AI related.

But I missed the show last night (pause for gasps and hubub). I spent the entire day at Disneyland (enter joke about bad fashion and cameltoe here), and did not get the chance to watch the show.

My blood pressure and stress level is up today as I count down the hours until the elimination is revealed. Who will it be? Who will join the castoff in the bottom two? I HAVE NO IDEA AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY! I'm trying to get home as soon as possible today so I can watch the show and write about it before the elimination tonight! AAAH!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I flipped back and forth between American Idol and that Flavor (Flava?) of Love Girls Charm School show...I saw a few performances, but not all of them...That Jordin girl shouldn't straighten her hair. It looks better curly. Um, and the beatboxing guy is ok, but not spectacular. And, erm, there are two powerhouse black women, and supposedly one is better than the other?

My review = not as good as yours will be.